If you have ANY questions about becoming a member of the Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your business needs and how we can help you!
306 W Chicago Road
Sturgis Michigan 49091
Tel: (269) 651-5758
Why be a Chamber Member?
Expand your Network through Chamber membership. Your chamber of commerce is a group dedicated to protecting and promoting the local business community. The primary goal? To help business owners network and grow. So why should you invest your time in networking, over, SEO, blogging or social media?
- Friendships expand your connections to other people and businesses.
- People provide exposure of your business to others and introduce you to other businesses that need your products and services.
- Your Network is a great source for advice in a variety of topics.
- Friendships are a source of help, giving you a boost in traffic, reputation, or sales.
- People in your network provide a positive influence. If you surround yourself with positive people then positive attitudes, habits, and associations rub off.
The Chamber offers learning opportunities throughout the year. When you focus on learning you have the opportunity to network with people with a similar interest. Common interests and goals forge meaningful working relationships.
Common interests can foster partnership opportunities.Visibility generated from your local chamber provides credibility about your company and you as an individual.
- Referrals are a daily activity at the Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Promote your business through career opportunities on the Chamber web site.
- The Chamber Links your business with Generate Sturgis to feature your business in print and radio.
- Host a chamber after hours to introduce the community to your business for an on-site experience to you and your staff.
You have an Advocate through your Local Chamber. Are you facing challenges in your business? The Chamber can link you up with a variety of resources to help you resolve your business issues.
- What to expand your product sales into foreign markets and don’t know where to start?
- Looking for a way to reduce your expenses?
- Just starting your business and have questions on SBA loans that might be available?
- Need to know who to contact concerning local city ordinance?
- Want help at the State level concerning laws impacting your business?
Your local Chamber has access to a variety of resources – attorney’s, bankers, insurance, real estate, and local, state, and Federal government sources.
The Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce provides great purchasing discounts to its members and staff, through a variety of programs.
- Take advantage of promoting your business through web based sales and promotions through the Chamber's website.
- Need a meeting space? The Chamber board room can be rented free of charge to chamber members.
- Have you checked into the Member rewards for you and your employees, when shopping locally?
- Business After Hours
- Ribbon Cuttings & Educational Events
- Bizcon Posts
- Chamber Referrals/Business Sponsorships
- Career Opportunties/Job Postings
- Members in the News
- What people think of chamber membership
- Impacts of Chamber Members for small business
- Sturgis Chamber Members are companies that ... Agree to uphold quality standards in their industry, are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau
Figure 1: What A Local Chamber Membership Shows Consumers
- Member rewards for employer and employees
- Web based sales and promotions to consumers
- Free meeting space at the Chamber
Sample Chamber Member Coupon
Have A Voice
- Business Advocacy - provides resource specialists to help in business development and start ups
- Member Representation at ... City Hall, Economic Development (EDC), Sturgis Improvement Association (SIA), Generate Sturgis, ...
- Resolve conflicts through your Chamber representative
- Leadership programs
- Chamber events on business issues
- See event calendar for upcoming seminars and tops that impact business