The Chamber offers learning opportunities throughout the year. When you focus on learning you have the opportunity to network with people with a similar interest. Common interests and goals forge meaningful working relationships.
Common interests can foster partnership opportunities.
Visibility generated from your local chamber provides credibility about your company and you as an individual.
- Referrals are a daily activity at the Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Promote your business through career opportunities on the Chamber web site.
- The Chamber Links your business with Generate Sturgis to feature your business in print and radio.
- Host a chamber after hours to introduce the community to your business for an on-site experience to you and your staff.
You have an advocate through your Local Chamber. Are you facing challenges in your business? The Chamber can link you up with a variety of resources to help you resolve your business issues.
- What to expand your product sales into foreign markets and don’t know where to start?
- Looking for a way to reduce your expenses?
- Just starting your business and have questions on SBA loans that might be available?
- Need to know who to contact concerning local city ordinance?
- Want help at the State level concerning laws impacting your business?
Your local Chamber has access to a variety of resources – attorneys, bankers, insurance, real estate, and local, state, and Federal government sources.
The Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce provides great purchasing discounts to its members and staff, through a variety of programs.
- Take advantage of promoting your business through web-based sales and promotions through the Chamber’s website.
- Need a meeting space? The Chamber board room can be rented free of charge to chamber members.
- Have you checked into the Member rewards for you and your employees, when shopping locally?